* We will stay with your pets each night and most of each day.
* We will keep them on their regular feeding schedule.
* We will provide walks or exercise each day.
* We will administer medications if needed.
* We will provide a calm soothing environment.
* We will give your beloved pets lots of love and affection.
Additionally: We will take out your garbage/recycling, pick up your mail/newspaper, water your plants and tidy up after your pets.
*Feel secure knowing your home is occupied while you are away.
Hang out for the day:
$50 per day for up to 2 pets (up to 8 hours)
*over 8 hours is charged as Overnight
$75 per day for a up to 2 pets (each calendar day in your home)
$5 per day for each additional cat
$10 per day for each additional dog
*Other additional pets or farm animals charged
according to assessment of needs.
Add $10 per day
for the following Holidays, as well as up to 2 days before and 2 days after.
4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve.
A 50% deposit of the sitting service fee is required at the time of booking to reserve your dates.
*This is nonrefundable if the sitting stay is cancelled. If however, another person books during the time that you cancelled you will be refunded the days that overlap.
The remaining 50% fee for sitting services + any add on services will be due by the 1st day of sitting services.
We are huge hearted animal lovers. We cherish the time we spend with your pets, giving them all of the love and attention that we would give our own animals. We feel that a loving calm environment is crucial to your pet’s well being when you need to be away, which includes keeping them in a familiar environment and routine to minimize stress.
These are not "just pets”, they are amazing sentient beings that deserve to be treated as such. You will receive text updates while you are away, ensuring you that your beloved pets are enjoying their time as well.
*Only one of us will be staying with your pet(s) while you are away.
* Oral Medication Administration * Injected Medication Administration *
* First Aid/CPR * Special Needs Dog Experience * Senior Dog Experience *